Chrysler Projectors for foglights

98accordky

Reaction score
I found a pair of these headlights at the salvage yard noticed they had projectors they were on a 96 concorde I was thinking maybe retrofit these to make some fog lights as the projector is only like 2.5 inches let me know what you think or if its even possible and i can get the pair for $30
TYC-20-5190-01.jpg

Just wondering if this sound like a good project or a waste of money.

98accordky

Reaction score
I'm a noob :hihi: too that's why I was asking and wondering if anybody's ever messed with these projectors I know a lot of people on here have retros.

Bax

Reaction score
...am I overlooking something? All I see is a reflective housing light...

98accordky

Reaction score
sorry found pic of these online but head light beam is a 2.5 inch projector they are there just not very big that why i was thinking fogs

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
1996_chrysler_concorde_base_wayland_mi_93839151466050141.jpg

These cars did not have projectors. Chrysler was too busy with cab forward design. Lol

98accordky

Reaction score
I know they have projectors saw them at the salvage yard wanted to know if i should pick these up for a fog light project or if anyone knows why they wouldn't work

98accordky

Reaction score
found this quote from wiki
The headlamps on the 1994 models were very poorly designed and many owners complained about their poor brightness. Chrysler rushed the redesign into the production for 1995 model year. Chrysler's LHS used a projector-style headlight beam, something that was still somewhat uncommon for its time.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That's more like it.

I don't think Concords ever had projectors. The LHS and 300M were their first cars to use them I believe. Then the Pacifica and 300C got em.

Last edited:
Back