clipped.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
same thing happened to me on friday :squintrun:

if u file a claim, does it increase your premium? and do u have to pay the deductable?

If you file a claim with the company of the person who did it, then nothing happens to your insurance premium, theirs goes up. I did that with a door ding before, worked out well in my favor. May depend on the company though, so look into it.

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
They didn't in my case, I'm thinking because there was no question about fault - I saw the lady ding my door right in front of me. Her company just sent out an assessor/photographer and then a check came in mail a month later for $428 :lawl:.

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
They didn't in my case, I'm thinking because there was no question about fault - I saw the lady ding my door right in front of me. Her company just sent out an assessor/photographer and then a check came in mail a month later for $428 :lawl:.

That's where my problem is--I didn't see her do it and I can't prove that she did it...I'm just assuming it was her because she was the only person parked next to me for the entire day, she was parked crooked as hell, and her car was really close to mine... I didn't look to see if her car was scratched or anything when I got into my car because I didn't notice the scrape/dent on my car until a few hours after

Back