clipped.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
That's where my problem is--I didn't see her do it and I can't prove that she did it...I'm just assuming it was her because she was the only person parked next to me for the entire day, she was parked crooked as hell, and her car was really close to mine... I didn't look to see if her car was scratched or anything when I got into my car because I didn't notice the scrape/dent on my car until a few hours after

If she's there all the time, see if you can replicate parking next to her exactly like it was before, then assess yourself if she could have caused the damage. Especially if you see marks on her car, and if it legitimately could have been her doing it in the position that your cars are parked, then call her out on it, have her look at it too - and match it up approximately (eye it when you park your car) to where the area is and PROVE to her yourself - that she was the one that did it. Be creative to get justice served.

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
If she's there all the time, see if you can replicate parking next to her exactly like it was before, then assess yourself if she could have caused the damage. Especially if you see marks on her car, and if it legitimately could have been her doing it in the position that your cars are parked, then call her out on it, have her look at it too - and match it up approximately (eye it when you park your car) to where the area is and PROVE to her yourself - that she was the one that did it. Be creative to get justice served.

hahaha the odds of her parking next to me again are like one in 30,000... there's thousands of people who drive to campus every day and there's at least 10 different parking lots she could be parked in...there's no way haha

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Oh sorry I didn't know the campus was so big.. Hmm.. I guess it's a matter of luck then, damn. Do you know what car she drives? You said you already know the fact that it's some girl? Be a detective here.

5acc0rd4

Reaction score
Oh sorry I didn't know the campus was so big.. Hmm.. I guess it's a matter of luck then, damn. Do you know what car she drives? You said you already know the fact that it's some girl? Be a detective here.

Yea =/ I'm not 100% sure it was a girl, I'm just guessing because of the car it was...it was a pretty new pearl colored acura mdx. But I mean even trying to find it is almost like a needle in a hay stack =[ and if I did find it, I still can't prove. So it's my loss =[

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Yea =/ I'm not 100% sure it was a girl, I'm just guessing because of the car it was...it was a pretty new pearl colored acura mdx. But I mean even trying to find it is almost like a needle in a hay stack =[ and if I did find it, I still can't prove. So it's my loss =[

ill be on the lookout. :)

Back