coolant brand.

juicebox00

Reaction score
i use royal purple coolant.

nah..i don't even know what's in there

ZFreak

Reaction score
Any grocery store sells distilled water, usually by the gallon, and it's usually about a dollar.

As far as coolant, any ethelyne glycol (Green coolant) will work. Just don't use GM's Dexcool (the red coolant) as it's 1.) complete trash and 2.) doesn't work very well in a honda from what I've seen.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
thanks, I will be sure to pick up some distilled water from wally world :rock::usa:

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
I know mine is green and I flush out the coolant reservoir frequently with new distilled water.

freelucien

Reaction score
I've been using that Peak **** also, ppl keep saying it's the same ****. But, when i talked to a couple of guys who own honda vehicles they say go with the OEM blue. So where can i get this (from dealer?) sp. or any auto parts store, wanna try this mug out.:thinking:

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
I've been using that Peak **** also, ppl keep saying it's the same ****. But, when i talked to a couple of guys who own honda vehicles they say go with the OEM blue. So where can i get this (from dealer?) sp. or any auto parts store, wanna try this mug out.:thinking:

you can get anything oem from dealer. most other stores do not carry oem products unless its an online store.

stanleybb50

Reaction score
So Honda has green and blue OEM coolant? (Or am I just a jacka** and reading this wrong?) :thinking: I've only seen green stuff in Honda's and just had my t-belt changed by the dealer and again - green.

Back