Coupe Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHunter

Reaction score
I'm down for 20 a shirt. Work it out with that guy and set up the buy thread. I'll take 2 right now. I'm hoping these are on black shirts... I don't wash white clothes haha.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Im down also, and excited - about the shift 6 :naughty: - I just re read your thread on your swap RJ and I got all excited again about my swap.:boink:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I will have to ask about what limitations there would be on the dye printing, because I believe the colors would look better on a lighter color

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Think my dad picked one of those printers up for shirts... roughly 10k lol

Does some nice stuff too

TheHunter

Reaction score
Im down also, and excited - about the shift 6 :naughty: - I just re read your thread on your swap RJ and I got all excited again about my swap.:boink:

Haha nice man! Yeah I should probably put some videos up to kinda finish that thread off. :D

I will have to ask about what limitations there would be on the dye printing, because I believe the colors would look better on a lighter color

Colors? I thought the picture is all one color (aka white on a black shirt or black on a white shirt)... hmm. Yeah check it out please.

CHID0

Reaction score
I'm in for twenty, what are the guidelines for the design? So we can finalize the design.

kn0x47

Reaction score
im down for 20-25. personally i'd like a simple one color one sided design and the rest of the money spent on buying real quality shirts. i have an idea for a design...i'll try to get it done by tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back