Coupe Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

F23TypeR

Reaction score
Wildman why dont you just make an executive decision, just choose the design that you feel is the most fitting and say that this is what is going to be printed and that is that. lol I started reading this thread from the begining and realised it was started 05'

TheHunter

Reaction score
wildman why dont you just make an executive decision, just choose the design that you feel is the most fitting and say that this is what is going to be printed and that is that. Lol i started reading this thread from the begining and realised it was started 05'

+1

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
I'm definitely down for doing that if people are willing to accept it. I could spit out a few options and put it up to a vote and what's done is done. I just hate all the back and forth and nitpicking with every little design that has popped up in this thread that has dissuaded me from putting the effort into trying a few options out if it seems no one is going to like anything

TheHunter

Reaction score
Don't even bother making a few choices. I'm pretty positive that everyone liked Chido's design. Just modify it and post it up and say "is this ok?" and if enough people want it, take preorders, and once you have the money make it. If you don't get enough just refund.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
choose the best 3 designs and have members vote on it.. tht's what i did with the decals

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
think it's funny all the new people come in here saying how much they want one when this thing has been in the works...forever!... :lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back