Custom Dash

Ix3U

Reaction score
Screen washout is a big problem with the OEM location. I would do some testing to find a better location. I think a more horizontal position and lower down would be better.

I was actually thinking about that. Hard to describe without a pic, but my photoshop skills are on par with my fiberglassing skills i.e. sub-par... So I though this together real quick in paint:thumbsup:

At this point it's all still up in the air, so I'm up for any and all ideas

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
I was actually thinking about that. Hard to describe without a pic, but my photoshop skills are on par with my fiberglassing skills i.e. sub-par... So I though this together real quick in paint:thumbsup:

At this point it's all still up in the air, so I'm up for any and all ideas

hehe, looks like a face smiling back at you.

Ix3U

Reaction score
So after being in Georgia for the last 2 weeks for work, I'm finally home, and ready to get back to work. If I manage to get anything done tomorrow I'll throw up some new pics, although it's usually my custom to take a couple of lazy days when I get back from out of town.

Ix3U

Reaction score
So A bunch of supplies just got delivered (couple of new pics)... however, they are calling for 6-16 inches of snow so there PROBABLY won't be any progress. But maybe. Wouldn't be the first time I've had an extension cord running heater in my car :)

Over the last couple of days while I waited for everything to get here, I was working on some other stuff. My car was all blacked out... but after reading one of the DIY about polishing the stock rims, I decided to give it a try. So I stripped the paint and the underlying clearcoat off of them and I have to say, the shiny on black looks pretty nice. I'll throw some pics of that up tomorrow maybe.

Ix3U

Reaction score
So.... I stopped giving a **** about this car as my wife wants to upgrade so I'm going to get her old car. I'll be doing a part out if I'm able to post in the classifieds (tried to a minute ago and it wouldn't let me. Go ahead and hit me up if you want anything

Back