custom gauge bracket

tunerbum147

Reaction score
okay so my bezel is made and installs i will post pics tomorrow and i will also draw up a design i had for the 6thgenaccord one to see how people feel about it. i have pics of other things made by the machine to show the quality it is capable of producing. :thumbsup:

Snoobly

Reaction score
okay so my bezel is made and installs i will post pics tomorrow and i will also draw up a design i had for the 6thgenaccord one to see how people feel about it. i have pics of other things made by the machine to show the quality it is capable of producing. :thumbsup:

Sweet looking forward to it!!

tunerbum147

Reaction score
okay so to keep you guys updated ive been busy with work and getting pack to come back to college. now that im back at college ill be able to take the pics of the bracket installed and draw up the designs for my plans of a 6thgenaccord design. hopefully i will be able to do this tomorrow. but here is the bracket i made...

mms_picture.jpg

it is very simple but thats what i planned for to see hot the fitment was and because i was unsure of the design at the time of making.

here are some examples of the type of stuff the machine is able to cut out. it has great precision and if you want to do your own research the equipment is from plasma cam. although i did not take these pictures i have cut out the exact pieces or ones very similar with fantastic results.
plasmacam_01_002.jpg

PlasmaCAM_CNC_Cutting_System.jpg

^ that is on the same piece of equipment i will use.

hopefully there is some intrest!:beer:

tunerbum147

Reaction score
okay so here is the design i had in mind. i havent gotten around to taking pictures of mine installed sorry guys. but here is what im planning.
design.png

i will hopefully sometime later this week make some nice renderings in a 3d modeling program to get a real nice idea of how it will look.
please feel free to edit my design or create a new one completely. i placed mine in the open compartment below the radio.

lets see what we can come up with:peace:

Back