custom gauge bracket

JEER42

Reaction score
VDO has these guage brackets already made for 1,2, or 3 guages. I have one on my bug. Not worth the trouble to make one IMO. They are very inexpensive.

Snoobly

Reaction score
VDO has these guage brackets already made for 1,2, or 3 guages. I have one on my bug. Not worth the trouble to make one IMO. They are very inexpensive.

how about your 6th gen honda accord though. i did a quick search and couldn't find anything.

JEER42

Reaction score
how about your 6th gen honda accord though. i did a quick search and couldn't find anything.
I'm going to put some guages in the 6thgen sometime in the future, VDO of course. Still not sure which guages though. Voltmeter for sure, it is the easiest to install and one of the most usefull I think. Snoobly I like your VTEC light idea!

Chris Vu

Reaction score
you should go look for my thread, i drew up some simple plans in order to mount some gauges .. 3 to be exact .. if you can't find it, i'll link it .. if you wanna fab one up for me, i'd gladly send you some plans.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
im not a fan of lookin so far away from the road to see a gauge

made this at work using a universal pod, molded to the stock steering wheel cover
photo.jpg

i have a single gauge molded into the a pillar too

design does look nice tho... nice work

Last edited:

Snoobly

Reaction score
im not a fan of lookin so far away from the road to see a gauge

made this at work using a universal pod, molded to the stock steering wheel cover
photo.jpg

i have a single gauge molded into the a pillar too

design does look nice tho... nice work
can you show us how you did it(mounting it to the steering wheel)? it's a good idea, but does it block your view from other gauges while driving? more pics and different angle. I like your gauge cluster background btw :leeann:

I'm going to put some guages in the 6thgen sometime in the future, VDO of course. Still not sure which guages though. Voltmeter for sure, it is the easiest to install and one of the most usefull I think. Snoobly I like your VTEC light idea!
Thanks! :D

you should go look for my thread, i drew up some simple plans in order to mount some gauges .. 3 to be exact .. if you can't find it, i'll link it .. if you wanna fab one up for me, i'd gladly send you some plans.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34519
it's a good idea. it's a lot like mine, just a little more official. lol. thing is, i don't need three gauges. i only need one and someday want two.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i work at a bodyshop, so its cut to fit on top, duramixed (plastic filler) and then bondo'd, sanded, primer'd painted etc... ill get more pics right now my car is under 2 feet of snow

it doesnt block any gauges

Back