FS: Custom Graphics

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Any news on a new plotter, Dan?

Not currently :( If you find a plotter, and still want the graphics, just PM me, and I can send you the vectored file to provide to someone local. It seems the mom and pop shops are getting harder and harder to come by and most are maintstream, money pits :nono:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
My school has a vinyl plotter that can print up to 23 inches wide. Weird number I know lol. As long as I provide the vinyl I can print whatever I want. I was actually thinking of purchasing my own vinyl plotter. I found a nice one through US Cutter for a little under $300.

Stanced99

Reaction score
u get what you pay for, Roland is the only way to go imo, it's the only plotter I've ever used and I love them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Jordan_H

Reaction score
u get what you pay for, Roland is the only way to go imo, it's the only plotter I've ever used and I love them

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

My school has the Roland and I talked to my teacher about the one from us cutter and he said it's a great buy. Chances are I won't buy the vinyl plotter because I need money for car parts lol

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Hmmmm, this is moving me into the direction to go ahead and invest in one myself... Checking out that website you suggested to :beer:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Hmmmm, this is moving me into the direction to go ahead and invest in one myself... Checking out that website you suggested to :beer:

The website is very good. I've bought vinyl from them twice so far. They're spread accross the nation so they ship fast and can help you with any issues.

Back