I'll get back to you on that, should have a baseline pricing system up soon for the ones already designed. Heading to the plotter tomorrow to discuss sizes, vinyl, and overall cost. Will let you know as soon as I find out more information
Waiting on Plotter prices, then will adjust accordingly. My shop is getting ready for Memphis in May, so orders are behind schedule. Will be heading there again tomorrow to find out more details and see if the first prints have been done.