DIY: My Accord TSX Retro

brettg4215

Reaction score
so i could buy tsx projectors, retrofit them, then get the AMP-to-d2s connectors and just any ole' plug and play HID's and it will work?

payndew

Reaction score
:omgbd: VERy sweet write up. And nice photo/clarity skillz too :D

payndew

Reaction score
love the diy man good work. Get rid of that front bumper though.. Its killing ur investment on looks:wtf1:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Great job on the DIY ... Anyone want to make some money and do this for me?? Only if you've done it before and it came out right. Seems like a project that will cuase a head ache lolz ... anyone up for the job? Forum is old so im sure some of you are professionals already lolz

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
I saw it .. the guy selling it with the rims correct? I want mine alittle different i asked how much for him to make one for me waiting on his response. it might be old to you but i havent seen anyone around my way with them. and weather its new or old i want them caz i like them ...

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
I saw it .. the guy selling it with the rims correct? I want mine alittle different i asked how much for him to make one for me waiting on his response. it might be old to you but i havent seen anyone around my way with them. and weather its new or old i want them caz i like them ...

TSX projectors aren't the best projectors on the market, a lot of folks now are going towards the Morimotto H1 projectors because the light spread is better with a sharper cutoff and also it's bi-xenon, not to mention it's basically plug and play and doesn't involved any major cuttin of the headlight housing. Use the search option to look up Morimotto H1 projectors and you'll know what I mean.

Back