DIY Trimbrite Eyelids

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I can't tell if your car is black or blue, if it was blue, I would suggest some real eyelids, since you don't often see eyelids colour matched to that shade of a blue Accord.

However, you did a good job with your mod.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
One question tho. Why in the close up shot they look carbon fibery? Is that the style of tape u got or did u do something to get it that way? I only ask cuz although it looks clean I'd rather have the plain black. Makes me wanna look in the trunk to see wat they sent me lol

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
its alright lol

I can't tell if your car is black or blue, if it was blue, I would suggest some real eyelids, since you don't often see eyelids colour matched to that shade of a blue Accord.

However, you did a good job with your mod.

And yeah...nobody can ever guess the color of my car..its actually dep lol, but everyone says its black haha mine just looks extra dark i have no idea why

sabSquishy

Reaction score
its alright lol

And yeah...nobody can ever guess the color of my car..its actually dep lol, but everyone says its black haha mine just looks extra dark i have no idea why

I get that too haha. Especially when the car is in the shade.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Not too bad. I'm curious though, at dusk when you have the headlights on, does the tape let any light through?

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Surprisingly no lol the back is reflective....and I know real ones are cheap, but I bought the roll and cut it up for something else that didn't work so now it wasnt a waste of money

pattywak

Reaction score
Looks great! Might look into this because I've lost my fair share of eyebrows on the interstate somehow.... :thumbsup:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
It was stuff I had laying around and I was bored at work...sat down, grabbed a pair of scissors after I drew them out and went to town lol

Back