Do you flash your brights to warn drivers of a cop???

Do you warn oncoming drivers of the police

• Total voters

HonnnDaaa

Reaction score
i dont flash my headlights
but i do click my hazard real quick though
its a thing me and my friends came up with

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
yes always, bc cops around here are dicks so if ill do it for someone, then someone will eventually do it back. ive been warned alot by headlights and i really appreciate it when that warning is given

NASOHC

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and get pulled over for flashing high beams at oncoming traffic, please! Never... what for.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
whats the rush? why drive fast? why with the headlights?
WHY? :bash:

The Wicked One

Reaction score
Never even heard of such a thing. The only time i flash my highbeams is when someone is approaching me with their high beams on. Ill turn my lights on and off real quick if they don't have lights on at all too.

and if someone flashes their high beams at me i just figure they are a douche or they are mistaken and think my high beams are on, so i flash them back... like im saying hi or something...

I think there should be a hand sign though to warn people of cops. I would use that. Like make little circles with your hand with your index finger up (makeshift police lights) or something.

Last edited:

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i flash my high beams when someone hogs the fast lane and won't get out of the way.....

i did it once with my bixenons....and this dumbass woman literally got mad and grabbed a flash light and tried to blind me.......well let's just say...i left my hi beams on after that....and she pulled over....bixenon>flashlight

pyaarawala

Reaction score
i flash my high beams when someone hogs the fast lane and won't get out of the way.....

i did it once with my bixenons....and this dumbass woman literally got mad and grabbed a flash light and tried to blind me.......well let's just say...i left my hi beams on after that....and she pulled over....bixenon>flashlight

:henry: :owned:

rIceNOodles

Reaction score

LOL, i'd love to see someone pull out a flashlight..

As for warning others, I guess it's not too common where i live because I haven't seen it. There has been an occasion where someone was so mad at the police for getting a ticket at the speed trap where they went over the hill, the speed trap was at the bottom of the hill, with a poster boarding warning on coming cars about the cops. lol

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score

Haha! I have a similar story. This woman was doing the same thing so I flashed her and gave her some time to merge over and still nothing. So after a minute I just leave my high beams on and let me tell you my high beams are aimed high and it completely filled her whole cabin with light, not even those glare reducing mirrors helped her :hihi:
She slowed down and so I got in front of her and stopped traffic and then sped off, probably not the best idea in retrospect, but this was before all the killings from road rage.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
bixenon > flashlight... classic :hihi:

i do tht too to ppl who r slow and won't move into the slow lane.. here in asia, we turn on our signal to slow we wanna pass ppl... :eh:

Back