Down but never out

KnightRyder

Reaction score
the finish on the wheels is actually called mercury silver and upon closer inspection i see why. from a distance/indirect light... the wheel looks black. but put a strong light on it and you see the black coating is actually transparent a bit and the silver beneath shines through making it looks dark gunmetal-ish.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
she's finally home!

in the shaded area:

out in the sun light:

going to start working on the front bumper and grill this week. but first i need to raise the car and remove the DC headers which has a torn flex pipe and install my comptech headers and get the car smoged and registered again.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Car looks great but dang brother hit them wheels up lmao there are in need of some serious cleaning but overall the paint job looks excellent

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So weird seeing your car in red lol. Looks sick though, can't wait to see the rest of it come together.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
None yet. I just bought some ebay projector lights to rip the clear lens from. It's gonna be a hefty project. I'll for sure need to hack into parts of the radiator/fender support to make more room. These lights are going to be DEEP. I'll bump my retro thread when I start working on it.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I'm sure those were fun to paint, especially the little rear window section. I need to do that when I repaint my car, tape doesn't stay too long, and idk about plastidip.

I can't wait to see the wheel mounted.

Back