Euro R CL-1 SWAP

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Good stuff Victor, main thing now is you dont have the CEL on. You have an alternative water temp gauge so I guess the other problem isn't so urgent right??:thumbsup:

Cjcg6

Reaction score
bump for you. Drift knows it al he help me put my swap in back in the days from everything-honda.com the sight seems to be down

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
so yesterday i went to my buddy's house ... he charged my a/c and just my luck it was cold as fck today ... he also resurfaced/turned my rotors, he has a "on the car brake lathe" ... all i need is to fix the temp gauge and pull off the crank pulley off my f23 and hope it works on the H ... i kind of like not having no p/s but it does get annoying at times

anyway, does anyone know the color code and or pinout for the temp gauge for '01 EX Sedan?

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hehe I can read those diagrams! I just don't know what you guys need from them. If you tell me, I can translate.. :deal:

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I have the whole manual in Russian Victor...... so if you ask Russianred nicely enough he may translate any part of it you might require!!
( come to think of it I might have a small task for you too :peace: )

GlassJAw

Reaction score
Are there any parts you need from the manual Russianred??
I can send you portions or the whole thing in segments if you want...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Well unless it's for the F23, probably not. I think the one you found is for H22 right? I just wanted to lend you guys a hand if you needed some translation done for your purposes. If you got service manuals for F23, then that may help me at some point ;) .

Last edited:

GlassJAw

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to track down an F23 Manual for my friends Frankenhonda build..... I might need some wiring translation done for the Bose Sounds system in my car. I want to run the Parcel Shelf Mounted sub (has it's own amplifier in the trunk) off the Pioneer Head Unit I installed.

Drift

Reaction score
I'm currently trying to track down an F23 Manual for my friends Frankenhonda build..... I might need some wiring translation done for the Bose Sounds system in my car. I want to run the Parcel Shelf Mounted sub (has it's own amplifier in the trunk) off the Pioneer Head Unit I installed.

I have online access to all the factory honda usdm manuals. Let me know what you need and I can send PDFs.

Back