Excuse to Drive?

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
That's exactly how it's done haha. I also have an excuse just to drive to AutoZone just because I think I need more stuff to wash my car. haha :driver:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
I use to love driving around after coming out of the car wash. I'd slightly lower all my windows and blast music and just cruise around town, Sometimes I'd lose track of where I'm at and end up in NYC or something. I can't do that with this car though. I drive around scared due to the exhaust setup I have:hung:

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
I still love driving whenever I get a decent excuse, but with gas prices going back up again I have to get used to driving less

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

ChargerFan17

Reaction score
I only get to drive 5 miles a day so anytime I get to stray from the normal route is a win for me.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
A bit of an old thread, but just b/c I remember this thread, my excuses to drive (in order not to get a "NO" from wifey, when I tell her that I'm going out) is..

It's when I tell her I'll be going to a hardware store.

It can be more frequent (than going to get some gas) and it sounds more "valid" than other crappy reasons I can think of, in order to just drive the car for fun. "Hey, I'm going to get some light bulbs.." "Hey, I'm going to get some batteries" "Hey, I'm going to get some nut's 'n bolts on my car" etc. etc. I feel like she can't say, NO! :ehcapt:

Now, do I really go to get some light bulbs when I say that?

... I'll leave it up to your guess. :p

Back