For those with an h22

jaron001

Reaction score
if i can find some cams that dont need extra upgrading id do it but i havent looked into that yet the mods i do have are perfect for cams tho.

Kaskiat

Reaction score
Well if they are going to give me some bolt on power then great. I'm not going to turn this into a huge project. Just give my accord the power that it should have had in the first place lol. Now this may sound like a newbie question but if I were to swap out the injectors would you have any suggestions to what size or brand? Like I said newbie question

jaron001

Reaction score
im running 310cc precision's so i didnt have to wire a resistor box youd be fine with them or buy rc they are spendy tho

cvjoint

Reaction score
202whp 175.5wtq stock JDM block on Dynapack at Church Automotive in So. Cal.

Drop the pulleys for sure, the crank one can blow up your motor like Drift said. Underdriving makes for a ****ty feel imo at low rpm. Even buying ones claimed to be stock size like Unorth. PS pulley was a waste, it was actually bigger. Pulleys can also slip more than stockers. Waste of money.

The Hondata gasket shouldn't make power, but it might improve intake temps. in theory. Not worth thinking about it imo.

Aem V2 how much hp? 100whp? lol

Drift

Reaction score
Im currently running the RC 310cc saturated injectors which dont need a resistor box. Im looking for some 440cc DSM injectors if anyone has any laying around.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I would not recommend you changing your Harmonic balance pulley or under drive pulley. The harmonic balancer absorbs vibrations and frequencies you engine makes during operation. A lot of people have used other pulleys without any problems, but I wouldnt risk it.

Last edited:

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im currently running the RC 310cc saturated injectors which dont need a resistor box. Im looking for some 440cc DSM injectors if anyone has any laying around.

I think my brother still has his blue tops from an old turbo setup. I'll see if he does and if he wants to part with them.

Drift

Reaction score
I think my brother still has his blue tops from an old turbo setup. I'll see if he does and if he wants to part with them.

Cool. In the mean time, a friend of our's (the shop) has offered us a free 2g 4g63 long block. My bro is taking the head and manifolds and offered me the injectors. This person has yet to bring the block though, so Im not holding my breath for its arrival. No one who offers anything for free is in a hurry to get it done, I've found.

Let me know what he say, please.

Kaskiat

Reaction score
202whp 175.5wtq stock JDM block on Dynapack at Church Automotive in So. Cal.

Drop the pulleys for sure, the crank one can blow up your motor like Drift said. Underdriving makes for a ****ty feel imo at low rpm. Even buying ones claimed to be stock size like Unorth. PS pulley was a waste, it was actually bigger. Pulleys can also slip more than stockers. Waste of money.

The Hondata gasket shouldn't make power, but it might improve intake temps. in theory. Not worth thinking about it imo.

Aem V2 how much hp? 100whp? lol

Alright pulleys and cam gears gone as well as the hondata heatshield. AEM V2 "18hp" *rolls eyes*

202whp 175wtq? Thats what I'm looking for. Mind if I ask whats done to it?

cvjoint

Reaction score
The swap itself with the Innovative race mounts included

Hondata S300 and tunning

Aem V2, Hytech replica header,metal substrate cat, 3 Magnaflow resonators, dual Apexi mufflers, custom 3 inch stainless steel mendrel bent exhaust, 7 custom high rigidity hangers

Endyn modified oil pump to get more oil pressure, Greddy kevlar belts where added while I was at it, H23 manual tensioner, Blacktrax intake manifold spacer

Let me see if I can steal a pic of it from the meet, I didn't have time to take one since the swap lol.

095.jpg

Last edited:
Back