Halabeaster54's CL Type S 6Spd/J35 Build

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
^ Good call, standalones are the way to go. Lotta things you can bypass and save yourself a hassle with when using an EMS. No harnesses, chips, emulators, or chipped keys, and more stuff too.

hguzman90

Reaction score
IMAG0809.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

you're ugly.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
you're ugly.

No, you are.
63c4ccdf.jpg

Any updates?
I forgot to update this on the forum. The guys who know me personally know its been done for a while now it seems. I've been driving it since last Saturday, Runs great. My mishimoto radiator is sitting home waiting to get installed along with my p2r fuel rails, injectors, ect. I'm chopping my exhaust up for a single exit and getting a tune within the month hopefully. I'm on the debate between emanage blue, ultimate and fic. I like emanage because I can lower my vtec engage points but I hear good things about fic.

Here's a quick pic I took the day i got it running.
2012-02-12_19-29-13.jpg

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
^ Is your strut bar BENT?? Congrats on gettin it done and started.

Yea from my torque damper. Idk how it happened but I put it in it was perfect. I popped the hood after I drove it pretty hard the whole day and it was bent. Innovative mounts + ingalls stiffy = engine doesn't move. When I reved the j30 on stock mounts and no damper it tried to come out of the engine bay. When I rev the j35 it almost tries to wiggle but gives up because it's so restrained haha. The only time I feel it move is when I shift at around 7k. No traction first and second, third gear it chirps then rockets.

Last edited:

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
The swap cost me a fortune, around 6-7k. I took no short cuts and rebuilt my engine and tranny to make sure everything was perfect and I upgraded a lot of things. I'll post a mod list along with a dyno video after my tune.

Back