HellaFlush Mopar?

scrapnav6

Reaction score
personally i was never really a fan on the charger. but i was on the hella flush web site a stumbled across this and it completly changed my mind. i also think that the whole hella flush thing is taking over the car scene slowly but i also think other sub fazes are comming from this aswell, so mayb its not so bad.

opinions are like a$$ holes guys..... you know the rest im sure

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i mean i get the trend

super low, big rims.... but that is has been down since the 40's and if i slam my car, i want ppl to say, "hey look at that slammed ricer" not "look at that hella-flush ricer"

i give the guy props, but he was having trouble driving that thing

nyknick1015

Reaction score
4546820023_b3360f9ce6_o.jpg

i think it's a real srt8. it has the 6.1 that onli comes in srt8's, brembo's, the hood, front bumper, and rear diffuser.
but then again i just seen it says hybrid in the back for some reason

there are alot of guys that i know that debadge the lower models like the R/T or the base model and put the SRT-8 badges on it like its the real thing. And those bumpers are fairly cheap but fit like stock on the base model so you never know

just liek how we do coupe conversions

meximan16

Reaction score
there are alot of guys that i know that debadge the lower models like the R/T or the base model and put the SRT-8 badges on it like its the real thing. And those bumpers are fairly cheap but fit like stock on the base model so you never know

just liek how we do coupe conversions
only the srt8's come with the 6.1 hemi, the r/t's come with a 5.7, and engine cover. i believe it's a real srt doh :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the whole altezza thing almost ruined my oem is300 taillights. Atleast they are made from Koito. :jarred:
thats where the term "altezza lights" came from...since the is300 is the toyota altezza in the rest of the world. your car (and the rx300) is what we have to thank for starting the trend :lawl:
not a fan. this trend only gets on my nerves because some folks make it seem that unless you are hellaflush then your wheels are somehow inadequate
yep.

funny how they call it a "daily driver" but almost gets stuck going up a driveway, the tire rubs the **** out of the fender, and they were driving on all but the smoothest roads :ohyou: lets see it go through a road under construction or up a really steep driveway...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i dont see how he "struggled" or "got stuck" going in the driveway :eh:

sure, the tire spun, but thats because there was no weight on it. my car does this all the time when it 3 wheels.

Back