Houston Sightings

twokAccord

Reaction score
Well here in Houston i see a lot of 6thgens. Since SoCal has a sighting thread i decided to make one for Houston. :peace:

now everytime i see a nice accord i can post it on this thread and the same goes for all you Houston Members.

Well, yesterday i was on 290 in my buddies evo heading to my friends shop to pick up a slim jim since i locked my keys inside the car. :eusa_doh: So i saw this 6th gen sedan from a distance and told my buddie to creep up next to it so i can snap a picture with my cell phone.

Does this belong to anyone on here?

25k396f.jpg

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
i was actually gonna make a thread like this b4 but i decided not to..And i saw this same person at Gulfgate Mall off of i45 on saturday,he has DEPO L.E.D Tailights but idk who he is.

twokAccord

Reaction score
i was actually gonna make a thread like this b4 but i decided not to..And i saw this same person at Gulfgate Mall off of i45 on saturday,he has DEPO L.E.D Tailights but idk who he is.

i like his center caps on the wheels, i want them :jae:

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
^^ haha i got them on my factory wheels n i switched them to my 3G TL wheels lol..U can also get them on ebay for like 20 bucks i think.

Enntang.

Reaction score
im very happy to see this thread.. sometimes i feel like I'm the only 6th gen in Houston that actually does anything to his car... and isn't 60...

bovodo

Reaction score
lol guys i dont wanna sound dumb but, im scared to post my car on H-I (Houston-imports.com) cause my flame suit isnt strong enough... =(

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
^lol well thats H-I not 6GA:poke: n thats y i get second thots bout registering. But anyways last night i saw a white CG V6 with chrome projector HL possibly eGay with chrome tezzas tail lights,BIG *** VTEC sticker on the front passenger door,buick vents,double Accord V6 emblems at the back on each sides lolz...I dont think that should be anybody on here,is it?

Back