How many forums do you frequent?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I'm starting to feel a bit lame. I go on 2 music sites consisantly, 2 car forums, and then run my own forum pretty much daily. Not to mention i often go about 5 music forums and maybe 1-2 other car forums every few days. Now i'm on a plant forum as well as i'm trying to learn the techniques of bonsai. I honestly know 100's of people online fairly 'personally" but still only chill with like 10 people in my own life. I used to have 1 forum i took seriously and went on daily, i feel like damn, i need to get out more. Just wondering how other people are.

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
How many.... hmm.... probably 4.... now how many I'm a member on....that's a whole different story only real way to know is when my birthday or new years rolls around then you get all the blah blah blah emails from each one.. lol

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
6th gen, manual focus forum, and pentaxforums daily...i used to also read a couple others in addition to gizmodo and lifehacker. ugh did that waste so much time :ughrun:

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I have login's on a bunch of sites, but only frequent 6ga, KCSubaru.com, and KCSR.org. Both KCSubaru and KCSR are local forums and have a bunch of cool guys.

Back