how many of you guys are still student and working?

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I was scanning through the TV channels one day and landed on Dr. Phil and there was this guy who's been in college for 13 years and wants to continue to go for the rest of his life lol..I think he's the one who they named that law after where you can only go for so long before you have to pay everything out of pocket if you wish to continue.

ebineezer

Reaction score
i take 5 classes and work three nights a week...im a bartender (best gig around!)

blindside

Reaction score
i don't go to school but i'm planning to go back by next year hopefully, i was lucky to finish a 2 year course in computer, i never even had used what i learned. I tried having 2 jobs before and it aint easy, i lasted 1 year doing that. I had a co worker before that has 2 jobs and she goes to school plus she gets up around 4am to work out and we get off work at 11pm... damn!

Jefften10

Reaction score
I just started my first year at LSU

I didn't work, but I played in their marching band which took lots of time. I took 16 hours the first semester and 19 hours the second semester :computer:
Now I work at Chuck E Cheese for the summer about 40 hours a week.

lwlba

Reaction score
i go to ucr... bio sci major... taking 4 classes, work about 10 hr a week. hope that helps.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
ryan s said:
there is a tshirt available for you:

college: the best 7 years of my life

:rofl:

:rofl: but it happens...

i worked part time from day one in my university till my last day in school.. 20 hrs per week cos tht's the max an international student can work :furious: the money was ok, but the food hook ups and networking i got thru the job was awesome :rock:

took 18 credit hrs a semester usually... but now i work, and wishing i can go back to school :(

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I take between 15-19 hours a semester and don't work any..then during the summer i work full time...fun stuff..been doing it for 3 summers so far and it has worked out

Quinchu

Reaction score
I attend ULL in Louisiana.
First semester class load: 24 hours
Second Semester Class Load: 21 Hours
Third Semester Class Load: 24 Hours
Fourth Semester Class Load: (Now) 24 Hour

I worked during my First, Second, and Third semester as a manager at Circuit City pulling almost 60 Hours a week still attending school
Now I'm managing at BestBuy, and pulling about 50 hours a week.

I live about 2700 miles away from my parents so I'm alonnee :) And I spend my money to live, and almost none on my car ;-; (Latest thing was a drop, which is very nice I might add..)

j_man_honda

Reaction score
I just finished my freshman year of college. Went to school from 8-12 everyday and then drove 25 miles to work right after. Working for my dad at his car lot right now. I also buy and resell cheap cars through his lot. Decent wages and profits from cars but I'm seeking another job.

Back