I feel so violated ...

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
So I decided to go junk yard hunting today. It was a terrible day, every accord and 240 had already been raped. Then to top it off, I come outside to this ...

DSC00243.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

You might say psh big deal emblems, but it makes me feel so violated. I take pride in everything I do to my cars, so its really upsetting to me. Plus that black chrome trunk emblem is a ***** to find nowadays. I still don't understand why they would want a ugly *** spray painted front emblem. I know they don't have an accord otherwise they would have ripped that one off too.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
at least you had the decency to go to a junk yard to get one. well technically the person that stole yours did too...

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
You have to find the humor in it though. Someone went to the yard looking for some emblems for their Accord, found the same raped 6G's you did, got sad, then took yours like a little *****.

It does suck, but it's kinda funny too......

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
G-damn. I'm thinking no, but does the yard have a camera facing the parking lot?

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
Dam low lives....dont worry i've been there too...except it was the stock chrome emblem...like....really? you couldve just asked for it and i wouldve given it to u...lol

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
at least you had the decency to go to a junk yard to get one. well technically the person that stole yours did too...

Nah I don't think they were looking for emblems, they just saw mine and they took it upon themselves to borrow it without my permission lol.

You have to find the humor in it though. Someone went to the yard looking for some emblems for their Accord, found the same raped 6G's you did, got sad, then took yours like a little *****.

It does suck, but it's kinda funny too......

In a way it is funny but I'm just to upset to laugh, I just wish i could be there when karma comes around.

G-damn. I'm thinking no, but does the yard have a camera facing the parking lot?

I don't think so, at least I didn't see any. :sad:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Sucks to hear man.. That's some low sh*t. I may have a chrome rear emblem around here, so PM me if you're interested.

- Nikita

Back