I hate it when im driving my 6th gen and....

kn0x47

Reaction score
When I see another 6thgen on the road, expecting the driver to be a male my age, or girl younger than I...and it's a freakin middle aged woman. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

off topic, but the other day i saw 2 old white haired granny's driving the newest gen civic coupe. the driver was crouched forward and staring me down for some reason

...i hate all the random noises inside my car that i cant figure out where its coming from

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
off topic, but the other day i saw 2 old white haired granny's driving the newest gen civic coupe. the driver was crouched forward and staring me down for some reason

...i hate all the random noises inside my car that i cant figure out where its coming from

he was staring because, "on green, Im going for it".

Last edited:

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
I hate it when old men in z06's mess with me, and then when i stay next to them on low boost they give me this wierd look...

wait... what?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
So I'm at a light behind this old guy. The light turns green, it's actually an arrow. The guy finally figures it out after it turns red and I honk at him. He has an older lady, not old enough to be his wife, maybe daughter? Not important but anyway she looks at me like I'm the idiot and trying to stare me down. I just laughed and drove off. They seriously need to tighten up the test for license renewals.

Back