I said hello, Now i say goodbye? No more accord....

loso

Reaction score
even when the bank repos your car, you had money saved up can't you get it back from them after they take it?

i suggest you get a nice 4th gen and call it a day

yea but i think i need something new.

dtraill27

Reaction score
LOL i still dont know how you consider accord and the other pieces of junk you linked to. you say you "think you need something new" and link us to a 12 year old oldsmobile??? you do realize that one already says they sold the rims so who knows what the stockers look like.

why not just a clean accord? or talk to the bank and try to get yours back?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
omfg. srsly. wtf.

ok, at least go and settle for the REMAINING amount owed on the car. **** it, turn around and sell the accord if you so choose, but don't just let them take it and not do anything about it. That's just plain .....umm, dumb.

And those cars...... yikes dude..... how did you end up in an accord in the first place? lol.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
hahaha old cop car :rofl:

that tercel is the best thing posted so far...well...choice #2 IF you couldnt get the accord back. take your money and give it to the bank.

KhmerACCORD

Reaction score
if that was your only car I would say just get something cheap for the meanwhile and get a 7th gen when you have the dough. Or if you can use your parents car then do that and save up for a 7th gen coupe

finch13

Reaction score
take your money and give it to the bank.

Word. I know you don't make the payments, but paying bills that affect your credit score are by far the most important. If you can't pay someone back for lending you money now, think of hard it will be in the future getting a loan.

My car loan is the first bill I pay each month. When you work to survive, the transportation part of the equation is key.

finch13

Reaction score
if that was your only car I would say just get something cheap for the meanwhile and get a 7th gen when you have the dough. Or if you can use your parents car then do that and save up for a 7th gen coupe

Holy ginormous sig pic batman! 600x150 plzkthxbai

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
huuuuuuuuuge sig :poke:

isnt the max width for non-donating members smaller than 600px wide?

Back