Is anyone dreading spring as much as i am...

nyknick1015

Reaction score
I don't know how it is for anyone in other states but because of the crazy snow storms, ****ty plows and salt eating up everything in sight, it has created a moon like atmosphere with crater like potholes every where!!! Brooklyn and manhattan was bad but when i got back upstate, it is just as bad and i used to be fine and smooth up here, now there is potholes everywhere

I have so much planned and bought for my car for when the spring comes but i feel like its gonna be more trouble getting around with my car as slammed as i planned on it being especially now... I have a feeling spring is gonna cost me alot of $$ fixing before the city decides to fix these potholes

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I am looking forward to it however my paint job is done. The salt and that other chemical has ate It . We don't have huge pot holes in the city however outside the city It's rough because of the mountainous terrain.

Just be careful when you drive.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
i have these same worries im planning to go down another inch, for tire flushness or a small amount of tuck, pot holes and construction are my biggest worries

Drift

Reaction score
Just wait until the flooding when the snow starts to melt. . ..

The Boston potholes are approaching sink hole status in some places. I almost had my car swallowed up by one last week.

Narftastic

Reaction score
i heard somewere that if u damage ur car on city streets that if u take piks n show proof the city would pay for the fix????

Drift

Reaction score
i heard somewere that if u damage ur car on city streets that if u take piks n show proof the city would pay for the fix????

They will, but it takes a long time and you have to jump through a few hoops. Remember, everyone is broke, including most cities, so they arent simply giving these checks away. You'll have to fight for it.

Back