Is anyone interested in Function Form coilovers @ a discount?? **PRICES UPDATED**

Dazn

Reaction score
what spring rates and sizes?
any shock dyno sheets?
track tested at all?

H23Accord

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with these yet? I have seen reviews on HT but am looking for DETAILED reviews on the 6th gen. only. Not just "got em...handles great...rides great. :thumbsup:" I would like to hear from someone who actually has these and can actually tell me how they compare to whatever previous suspension they have had on their 6th gen accord or can point me to a thread where this has been answered. I am in the market for a suspension setup and am considering these.

JonJonello

Reaction score
:rofl: i knows...but its taken me like yr to finally save the money for coilovers and im sick of my 4x4 status lol and if i could get them for 800 instead of 950 then thats good to me lol

kn106518

Reaction score
so no reply to this yet? seem like we have 2 people really to buy already, if the price is still the same that is.

NASOHC

Reaction score
I've had these for a few months now... I was the first with the new design and even had the older Type II's. If anyone is interested in buying this month, has cash and is local I can get em' for $850 incl. tax. Let me know.

Back