Is this a good enough punishment...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
drunk or not drunk, she kissed another dude. in relationships ive had, if the chick does anything like that, or worse, with another dude, i left them and that was it. regardless of what they say after the fact....the fact is you shouldnt be doing that ****, period.

as for the 2 slices of cheese pizza, haha, ****ing GREAT idea :rofl:

Marino

Reaction score
From my personnal experience, I think you should try to fix all of the other things in your life that you have problems with before getting back with her. Sometimes a little break can do no harm + you shouldn't have to deal with all that s*** all at once.

iam_nas

Reaction score
damm dude your in a tough spot... how long have you guys been together?... i'd find it RIDICULOUSLY hard to trust her again, hell i wouldnt let her out the damm house... cause she said she "kissed a guy" for all you know she could of "kissed a guys penis"...would that change the situation?... tough spot my man, wish you the best of luck.

matty2013

Reaction score
My theory, Tell her its cool she kissed another guy. Stay with her for a bit but tell her you wanna know when it happens again, and IF it does, well just be cool about it again, but this time put it in her butt while she's sleeping. Or just bang one of her friends and THEN dump her.

In all seriousness though, I have a friend which almost same situation happened his gf was at a party and kissed a guy while drunk and they fought, but are still together now 3 years later with no issues.

du3ce

Reaction score
lol at my christmas party last week, my coworker her bf and a friend of her rented out a hotel afterwards, coworker started making out with me in front of her bf, bf got pissed, they fight in bathroom, i screw her friend while they were arguing in the bathroom. So in the middle of screwing her phone rings and she picks it up, its her bf, lol i was screwing her while she was talking on the phone, she was saying i love you and blow me a kiss through the phone, i feel bad for both of the dude. My point is I dont trust any women anymore.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
it's people like this guy ^ are a big part of the problem ... no respect ... there's too many piece of **** people in this world ... but in reality it's really the girls fault ... here's a quote, sad but true ... "believe nothing you hear, believe half of what you see, and trust nobody"

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol at my christmas party last week, my coworker her bf and a friend of her rented out a hotel afterwards, coworker started making out with me in front of her bf, bf got pissed, they fight in bathroom, i screw her friend while they were arguing in the bathroom. So in the middle of screwing her phone rings and she picks it up, its her bf, lol i was screwing her while she was talking on the phone, she was saying i love you and blow me a kiss through the phone, i feel bad for both of the dude. My point is I dont trust any women anymore.

lol, reminds me of that video of that chick blowin some dude while she was on the phone with her bf :rofl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

it's people like this guy ^ are a big part of the problem ... no respect ... there's too many piece of **** people in this world ... but in reality it's really the girls fault ... here's a quote, sad but true ... "believe nothing you hear, believe half of what you see, and trust nobody"

Yeah great story. Only way it would have been better is if both of these slut's boyfriends you "felt bad for" took their anger out on you at the end.

OP I believe in forgiveness and I believe people make mistakes. But when it comes to a relationship, fidelity takes precedence. If you take her back, I guarantee this will happen again, maybe in a worse way than just kissing. If the conditions were there for it to happen once, who is to say it won't happen again? Maybe it won't, but she obviously didn't care about you enough this first time to say no. I say get the rest of your life together and then finding a faithful partner will fall into place.

Back