Is this really our front camber kit?

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
So awhile back i bought a camber kit because i needed it for the rear, the description said it came with front and rears I ended up using the rear was left with these two pieces that look like some kind of bushings.

My questions-
Is this really the front camber kit for our cars? Also could you guys educate me on how these things work, because I'm going a lower and I want my rims flush, so possibly I might need them.

Heres a picture, I already used the rear camber kit which is the 4 bars

http://www.carpart4u.com/images/products/p_HONDA_ACCORD_98-02_FRONT_AND_REAR_CAMBER_KIT.jpg

truWarier02

Reaction score
Side note:

Just lower it to the height you want and then find the wheels to accomodate that height. That way you might not even need to use a camber kit..

itzcharlie

Reaction score
that is the ball joint style front camber kit. We have 2 styles of front camber kit a Upper control arm style and a ball joint for our cars.

Brad2274

Reaction score
yep its legit, it replaces front lower ball joints, you have to take the cotter pin and the castle nut off of stock lower bj(ball joint) and seperate the bj from control arm with either a bj separating fork you can borrow from autozone, or a pry bar will work, then replace with the adjustable one and tighten it in. as far as adjusting it goes, i have no clue :ugh:

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
yep its legit, it replaces front lower ball joints, you have to take the cotter pin and the castle nut off of stock lower bj(ball joint) and seperate the bj from control arm with either a bj separating fork you can borrow from autozone, or a pry bar will work, then replace with the adjustable one and tighten it in. as far as adjusting it goes, i have no clue :ugh:

hold on... about this said bj...?

lol

hes right tho

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
It is the lower or upper ball joint that is getting replaced? Always wondered that, I was under impression that it was the upper, but then again I'm not stance pro.

001Stunna

Reaction score

It is the upper balljoint...hence why its either upper control arm kit (that includes an adjustable balljoint) or just the adjustable balljoint you press in your oem control arm.

Last edited:

Macsrule15

Reaction score
nice video bro is that your video or did you just find it?

one tip to anyone who tries this... us a impact! some might say its dangerous but if your carefull you wont hurt yourself.. and who cares if you hurt the old ball joint your replacing it! and it wont hurt the controll arm if you stop when it comes loose!

good luck with getting it on man!

Pizzaman

Reaction score
back works great, DO NOT get the ball joints, mine lasted about 2 weeks and blew. they suck!!! i did the upper control arms first and they smacked the top of the tower like a mofo! no im back to stock ball joints and balding tires. hoping to find a better set of UCA's soon

Back