KnightRyder - 2000 Accord V6 Coupe *** UPDATED 12/11/11

KnightRyder

Reaction score
Re: KnightRyder - 2000 Accord V6 Coupe

only one of my tires is fuzion zri, lol. the other in front is some cheapo brand and the rear tires are kuhmo ecsta spt tires.

but i like the look of the zri's sidewall, i think it pops out a little bit sort of like a rim gaurd. next season i might just buy a full set of fuzion zri tires.

hondaspeedx

Reaction score

Very nice ride! Can't wait to see it progress.

INK DEMON

Reaction score

Dope ride... Did you get the seats re-upholstered with black leather?

xinminn

Reaction score

Beautiful car!!! I picked up my 98 v6 coupe just a few months ago, and can not find the OEM underspoiler kit for the life of me. I am almost willing to lose a limb for the kit or at least the front lip, lol. have you considered using any other body kit?

KnightRyder

Reaction score

i did not have the seats reupholstered, they're stock seats.

yea the OEM kit is very hard to find and when you do find one, it's really expensive since they have stopped making them long ago.

i thought about getting a Wings West lip kit but it would have to be custom in front because i'm not a huge fan of the front WW lip but i love the sides and rear.

ands thanks for the comments guys.

things i'm currently working on...
LED tail light retrofit (very slow progress)
TSX head light retrofit

and in a few months will be doing some custom fog lights too, still researching parts and stuff. going to try and go for the Euro Accord coupe fog lights look.

hondaspeedx

Reaction score

Sounds like you are making good progress and have a clear vision of what you want. Great job. (I know what you mean about slow going on the LED retro... I just started planning mine.)

TheHunter

Reaction score

If I may suggest, I think you should smoke your rear sidemarker things. It would make them blend in a lot more with your fully black car, and they'd still work well.

KnightRyder

Reaction score

yea I'll do that eventually but I'm going to hold off for now because I'm gonna retro some LEDs in there first. I'm also going to smoke the amber reflectors in headlights when I do my tsx retrofits.

Last edited:
Back