List one mod, that you feel not many people did, that fits your lifestyle

Narftastic

Reaction score
Have I seen a picture of this?

I'll add the CF backings behind my F/R emblems.

Nobody ever notices lol it's a small detail that ppl overlook 99% of the time... If u look at my photoshoot threads if u look close u mite be able to see it.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Nobody ever notices lol it's a small detail that ppl overlook 99% of the time... If u look at my photoshoot threads if u look close u mite be able to see it.

Trust me, I know, people think my backings are just black, they don't see they are real CF.

:sad:

DH48

Reaction score
Have not seen any other person but a CL-s dash in a accord coupe :). To bad i cant post links ...at least not for 6 more days.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
I did the prelude shift gate mod :) Id like to thank SykVSyx, dharding413, RedRyder and even Raul! Thank you guys for answering all my questions! This is my knob! Now i have to find the red stitched knob for it!

2012-11-16 18.04.25 by Keepinitdirty, on Flickr

Me too!!
DSC_0857.jpg

:driving:

ILoveMyCG

Reaction score
chrome door handles, chrome side moldings, clear side markers, chrome fog light trim and bug deflector although it comes factory in canada but they don't over here.

IMG_0810.jpg

mahfuzur

Reaction score
had to get a dummy double din cover to put on my pioneer unit after I realized I put a $400 radio in my VP accord with manual everything and super easy to get broken into.:fail:

Back