LSD by WaveTrac

NASOHC

Reaction score
Last edited:

NASOHC

Reaction score
interesting.. how much installed? :naughty:

If you have a good running trans. H/F series, I can have the LSD installed for $1500 - That includes installation! Bring me the whole car.

If transmission needs new bearings and syncros you may be looking at about $500 more if needed.

Let me know!

NASOHC

Reaction score
Isnt installing one of these harder on your transmission?

Well, most people that run LSD's are running hp+ engines launching on slicks without issues. If you have a daily driver, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

hotaccord243

Reaction score
in for results on how well it works, i was thinking about doing this myself, had a sponsorship form from them and everything, but decided to go with the Qauiffe which also does wonders!

can't wait to hear how it performs!

NASOHC

Reaction score
Just picked up today!

amd16o.jpg

2r39xxz.jpg

hotaccord243

Reaction score
it looks like it is a very high quality part, and built well, again can't wait to see how it performs....

one question,does it come with the final drive gear or do you select which one you want when ordering?

NASOHC

Reaction score
Well, it turned out my Prelude trans. had a cracked housing so it's getting replaced. All new bearing kit and syncros as well. The final drive is off the M-series and 5th gear is of the P-series trans. It should be ready by Tues. of next week. Similar to AFAccord's set-up.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
VERY interesting and a VERY well built quality looking part. Lets see what this does though.
I am more interested for someone with a F trans to try this

Back