Height 45

width 235

rims size 17

whats max rims size and tires size ?

for honda accord 6th gen 98 - 02

i mean when you put this tires and rims

not come out of finder in your car ?

because street of my city or place to much humps and curve

and if in side your car 5 people the car in come very low !

please answer me and if you not understand me i well explain again in photos

please replay fast thanks

:andy:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Are you asking what the largest size rim you can put on your car that will keep decent ride quality and absorb bumps in the road?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Are you asking what the largest size rim you can put on your car that will keep decent ride quality and absorb bumps in the road?

That's probably exactly it, but didn't care to try and decipher.

lenz973

Reaction score
lol I agree, seems like that's what he wanted to know. In regards to that question, 17s are better than 18s?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess my years of working and dealing with white trash, hicks, and hood rats have trained my senses to read just about any jibberish.

He has 17x7.5 wheels with 235/45 tires. He wants to know what the max size wheel/tire combo he can use that won't rub his fenders when going over bumps or with people in his car b/c it makes the suspension compress so much.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I guess my years of working and dealing with white trash, hicks, and hood rats have trained my senses to read just about any jibberish.

Thanks for the translation. haha

He has 17x7.5 wheels with 235/45 tires. He wants to know what the max size wheel/tire combo he can use that won't rub his fenders when going over bumps or with people in his car b/c it makes the suspension compress so much.

So I can't tell if he is wanting to change the current tire size...or if he is buying new rims and tires, and wants to know what sizes of both he needs...

Back