MC's V6 TSX and 95 Odyssey

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nice, I like your cars. And minivan lol.

The headlights did wonders for your coupe, bring it up to date a little.

MC miYoung3269

Reaction score
lol I don't know about a roll cage but braces is a must! Really made a difference in my brother's 3G TL-S so I'm sure they'll make an even bigger difference in the van. Still wanting to get a H22 for it and possible do a 5 speed conversion, but I want to keep it's usability as a van so I might just keep it auto.

MC miYoung3269

Reaction score
Welp, we decided to tackle the fogs late and night and that didn't really turn out well LOL. After getting everything wired up, they don't work :( For some odd reason the light on the switch is on when the light stack is on parking lights or lows. This is with the switch on and also off. Decided to call it a day since it was past 12am and get back at it on Sunday...

xDlch.jpg

MC miYoung3269

Reaction score
Replaced the Driver side window regulator today on the Accord :thumbsup:
Window didn't go all the way up and sounded like an AK-47 if you held the switch up LOL

kLJL6ZE.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welp, we decided to tackle the fogs late and night and that didn't really turn out well LOL. After getting everything wired up, they don't work :( For some odd reason the light on the switch is on when the light stack is on parking lights or lows. This is with the switch on and also off. Decided to call it a day since it was past 12am and get back at it on Sunday...

xDlch.jpg

At least they look like they were mounted cleanly.

Planning to colour match the housing?

Back