meet Crystal she is just another family sedan

el gallo

Reaction score
Dang Carlos. Glad it's working so far. Car crapping out in traffic down here sucks.

oh yeah it sucks.
so hopefully the transmission holds up a little longer about to go start picking up parts for the swap at the salvage yard right now.

i saw some white gauges that might come home with me.

el gallo

Reaction score
just a few things that i picked up for the tranny swap

the shift assembly as a whole and cables, clutch pedal cylinder and line, and intermediate shaft.
picture.php

but i am happiest about the white face gauges i found.
picture.php

Last edited:

whitederic

Reaction score
just a few things that i picked up for the tranny swap

the shift assembly as a whole and cables, clutch pedal cylinder and line, and intermediate shaft.
picture.php

but i am happiest about the white face gauges i found.
picture.php
Jealous of those white face gauges! What yard did you goto? I've only been to the Roosevelt yard once. Haven't been to any others

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Looks like a good start. Please follow members ride format. :)

Btw stance is more about the relationship between the wheel and the car than how low a car is. People have been lowering cars for a long time (much more than 1.5"), before the whole concept of stance, as we know it now, even existed. So just because you lower a car a good amount, doesn't mean you are stancing it. In case there was any confusion between lowering and stancing.

Couldn't have said it better myself Chris!

Welcome to the family dude OP.

el gallo

Reaction score
Jealous of those white face gauges! What yard did you goto? I've only been to the Roosevelt yard once. Haven't been to any others

oh man you missed it. roosevelt is better imo. cheaper and sometimes free if "forget" to take absolutely everything off. actually i got the lowering springs and strut bar from there. there was a carbon hood that needed some fixing, but was gone when i went back to get it. that same four door has a carbon truck lid, after i finish with everything else and its still there i night get it. as for the white gauges they came off the same car in taking the tranny from. but your in luck if they shine blue i dont think i would want them, its not going to fit with the final paint and upholstery.

i also hit up applewhite road salvage yard but the hondas have been scaled, waiting for new inventory.

its like the lottery you have to be there at the perfect time to win.

el gallo

Reaction score
We're gonna have to hit up the yard sometime!!

im going soon for the tranny and after thinking about you i would like to give the white faces but i do need to get the little box that goes with it, or you can splice in to the other lighting wires. but its yours.

el gallo

Reaction score
so its has been a cumbersome trip to get this swap started but the time has come to get this $#!+ done.

so i picked up everything from the local salvage yard. last week i picked up what i still needed, Tranny, driverside axle, clutch, fly, and other things.
picture.php

so right before i was going to start this happens, ball joint busted.
picture.php

so gentlemen and ladies start your stopwatches i start now.
picture.php

Back