mid muffler delete? Success VID INSIDE!

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Re: mid muffler delete?

A buddy of mine did just the mid muffler delete and it sounded really nice

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score

i kind of want to try this for ****s and giggles :lawl:. totally stock exhaust/diy SRI. just keep my stock muffler and get rid of the mid muffler

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

i kind of want to try this for ****s and giggles :lawl:. totally stock exhaust/diy SRI. just keep my stock muffler and get rid of the mid muffler

Do it and make a sound clip of start up and driving lol.

I might just get a resinator and replace the OEM mid muffler.

Bax

Reaction score

Our I4's only have one resonator right? IIRC my V6 had 2 mid mufflers.

truWarier02

Reaction score

Lol I have been thinking about this ever since i got my s2000 welded. Wait so what happened with your old magnaflow and why did you order the exact same one? Lol, im guessing you sold it after getting the CL-S? I'm pretty sure if I have the s2000 mid muffler welded on it won't make a big difference. I want to avoid any drone as much as possible lol. I might try to get a magnaflow resinator or look up dynomax, Tbh I haven't heard much about their products. Time to do some research lol.

I traded the Magnaflow with a member on here for a Flowmaster 40. I liked the deepness but the drone was unbearable so I went with the CL-S muffler. And now I'm sick of the quietness :lawl: I've really only heard of people on acurazine use the dynomax resonators.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score

Do it and make a sound clip of start up and driving lol.

I might just get a resinator and replace the OEM mid muffler.

yeah this is what i was thinking after hearing those sound clips from the tl. i just wanna actually hear it on our 4banger first. i want a little more sound from the stock set up. your s2000 muffler looks bad*** man. very clean!

Back