Miles per the Gallon

Sonny

Reaction score
Barebone stock I get 320 out of a full tank... usually averaging about 22 miles per gallon... 4cyl auto... I mostly drive street and some highway driving... once i get my intake that should go up...

BostonAndy

Reaction score
I do mostly city driving and average 300-350 miles per 14-15 gallons. I have broken 400 a few times on long highway trips, but that was doing about 80mph the whole time.
Over 500 miles on a tank? I didn't know that was possible with this car, I guess I drive too agressive to get that far on a tank.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
i get around 330 to a tank driving around town and a bit over 400 if its highway miles.

auto 4banger.

think the most i've ever gotten on a tank was like 470... driving through ohio

6THGEN_AI4

I do 280-300 on the city regulat gas "87" (Miami Traffic sucks) but I made like 500 on highway driving on a trip to Key West once, I think rims weight make its influence too.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wires, cap, rotor, plugs, oil change (if you need it), proper air press in tires, keep it in D3 for city driving, D4 for highway, try not to speed.

turbocayenne

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
Wires, cap, rotor, plugs, oil change (if you need it), proper air press in tires, keep it in D3 for city driving, D4 for highway, try not to speed.

i thought driving in D3 make the gas worse...

Jeffro

Reaction score
It's been a while since I've had an automatic, but the purpose of D3 is for city, because it takes into account for stop and go traffic by not allowing the car into the top gear or something like that, which should help your mileage...

Back