Morimoto Retrofit project

purplehaze

Reaction score
Re: Morimoto Retrofit experience

super clean man, im impressed by how you found that the maxima signals would fit in there like that

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

looks good..but I still dont like the all chrome look..they look "bug-eyed" to me.
I think im going to paint it all black so it will be less noticeable. but great looking lights tho man.
any better night shots on a non cluttered wall?

blackcord

Reaction score

super clean man, im impressed by how you found that the maxima signals would fit in there like that

Thanks alot man. I had other cars in mind for corners. Chevy Astro van, early 90 Maxima, Early 90s Protoge (all amber) etc. My wife thought that I was going crazy. (honey, where are you going? Oh to the junk yard to look and measure some corner lights) :icon_axe: :henry:

blackcord

Reaction score

looks good..but I still dont like the all chrome look..they look "bug-eyed" to me.
I think im going to paint it all black so it will be less noticeable. but great looking lights tho man.
any better night shots on a non cluttered wall?

Seriously, I was thinking about blacking out the whole area behind the projectors and I looked at so many other member's rides and though that it looked better with a bit of chrome left behind.

I'll try to get some night time pics on a wall later.

blackcord

Reaction score

nice...i didnt know about the maxima corners whats the deal with that does it just make it look better ....can you get a better side shot of them on

like this maybe with them on

OK. Here are some pics with the corners lights on to give you a better idea.

Raul

Reaction score

i like where u put the retrofitsource.com sticker:flipoff:.....i wonder if this will be as easy to do on other cars:icon_axe:

Back