motor4toys

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Put me down as a maybe. John, if you need someone to roll with I might roll with you haha. I'll most likely be coming down from Riverside though.
damn. im going to be in LA cause i have work on saturday till 5:30. want to meet somewhere or something?
wonder how many ppl are gonna flake on this one. :147703263745b138a51
im wondering too.
so anyone getting a pedobear as a toy?

i need to find one of those. haha

jwong512

Reaction score
damn. im going to be in LA cause i have work on saturday till 5:30. want to meet somewhere or something?

I'm still a maybe but I could probably stop by LA. I have to pass LA anyways while I'm going through the freeway. Still debating on whether or not I should go considering it's 81 miles for me one way and that's a lot of gas :(.

juicebox00

Reaction score
I'm still a maybe but I could probably stop by LA. I have to pass LA anyways while I'm going through the freeway. Still debating on whether or not I should go considering it's 81 miles for me one way and that's a lot of gas :(.

dude, i used to drive back a forth to all the damn OC/LA/Walnut meets from thousand oaks. stop complaining and just do it.... nike

TheHunter

Reaction score
Matt you should send a PM to the people on the list to remind them, I forgot that this was coming up so soon.

Back