motor4toys

juicebox00

Reaction score
okay, i signed us up for 15 cars but we do not have saved spots. parking opens at 6:30 so i would like everyone to meet up by 6:45ish and pull in by 7:15am.

meeting place: AMC theater-21801 Oxnard St. Woodland Hills, CA 91367(right next to the meet location)

you also need to bring a liability waiver that everyone in your car needs to sign
link-http://www.motor4toys.com/2008/images/m4t2008waiver.pdf

you'll also need 1 toy worth $10+

updated list -
1) lwlba and friends X
2) inspired1
3) juicebox00
4) jvirusvirus
5) blackcoupe27+ friends
6) Mrlazie- maybe
7) ccordex00- maybe
8) Accord4U2NV- maybe
9) TheHunter
10) Big Ant
11) freelucien
12) aznfunkyflip

Last edited:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
WWaaaa lol ill meet u up some where that way you go hahahaha:thumbup:
you're still closer to the location than i am. haha im all the way from LA
pssh, just go john. it's not bad driving alone. that's why you just turn on the radio

well if i go probably have my gf with me since she dont have work. and its lonely driving there without another 6ga beside me.

juicebox00

Reaction score
well if i go probably have my gf with me since she dont have work. and its lonely driving there without another 6ga beside me.

what u talking about. i drive w/ 6ga's all the time. just look to your left and right and you'll probably see one. lol

freelucien

Reaction score
Won't be taking my 6thgen after all... my tranny is going big time, **** is slipping and at this point im not up to fixing it, seriously thinking about selling it and going for what i originally wanted a teggy.. i know, i know etc. but these past few months (4) i have already put 5k plus into it, i think its time to move on. :icon_toilet:

still be there though so i'll look out for you guys!

juicebox00

Reaction score
damn, sucks man. you should go man. just dont vtakkk it all over the place and tranny. will be fine, lol. jk jk.

hopefully people dont drop like flies this year like they did last year.

Back