My Accord

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

Enjoy.

Glad you got rid of that body kit. Good call. An OEM replica kit, or talk to Raul about picking up his OEM kit(which I would HIGHLY recommend), will tone done those mufflers a bit.

Canadian OEM lip kit for sale

I am keeping the duals tell they rot off :p I love them. As for the kit, she is long gone. I have the stock bumpers on and stock wing. anyone know a good site to buy a lip kit in Canada?

You can try here,
http://www.lips-kit.com/index.php?cPath=82&osCsid=56f0051a728583b2334be4816644ec37

or the BaysonR replica kit on ebay.

Last edited:

Revels64

Reaction score
Want the bigger injectors for more power. I got the cold air intake putting more air into the engine, the new exhaust letting more air out. now I want more fuel.

Glad to hear that the stock bumpers are on the car, that body kit is hideous lol. I'm not a fan of the fart cans though. Any reason why you want bigger injectors? They are completely pointless on a stock car.

SykVSyx, thanks for the tip. I think I might get the eBay kit.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Want the bigger injectors for more power. I got the cold air intake putting more air into the engine, the new exhaust letting more air out. now I want more fuel.

Hi. You don't need them.

There are people on here with more mods to their engines and no upgraded injectors. The stock ECU and injectors can more than compensate for the "extra" fuel from an intake and an exhaust.

Revels64

Reaction score
Hi. You don't need them.

There are people on here with more mods to their engines and no upgraded injectors. The stock ECU and injectors can more than compensate for the "extra" fuel from an intake and an exhaust.

I am saying now that I have more air going in and more coming out I CAN now get the injectors. The engine can take the injectors now that the air system is up to par. If you are arguing you have obviously never put a set in your self. They are an easy install and have outstanding results.

the ECU will match the new amounts of air. duh. more fuel more rubber left on the road. how do you get more fuel?, injectors. easy as that.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^No need for the attitude. He knows what he is talking about, and has done extensive work on both his Accord and WRX. If you disagree with his input or if you believe he misunderstood what you meant, there are more polite ways to disagree.

Glad you put some of the car back to stock. I don't like to tell everyone to use stock bumpers and lips because then it can end up looking like other cars on here. But definitely losing the tail lights and headlights is a good idea. Nice that you got to clean up your motor before putting it in.

Revels64

Reaction score
Meh, Im a teenager. Additude is what I am good at. None the less, your right. But I do have my fair share of work around generations of Cummins engines and the trucks they sit in. Injectors have an impact on a lot of vehicles and I have to find away to get this Honda to lay some rubber.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Meh, Im a teenager. Additude is what I am good at. None the less, your right. But I do have my fair share of work around generations of Cummins engines and the trucks they sit in. Injectors have an impact on a lot of vehicles and I have to find away to get this Honda to lay some rubber.

If that's you're goal...

You might want another car. If not, then I wouldn't even focus on the injectors, but getting a 5 speed, and swapping a dual cam head on. Going G23 and boosting it is your best option.. IMO

Cost is fairly low for a great engine platform. After the engine is together the boosting can get expensive, as I'm sure you're aware.

Revels64

Reaction score
picture.php

found a better picture of the car with the body kit on back.

Back