*My new Toy!-1971 Nissan, 56k warning*

jaz

Reaction score
DUDE U JUST WENT UP LIKE 100 POINTS IN MY BOOK... NICE FCKIN CAR!! :)

ARE MY CAPS ON? :badger:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
i...

hate...

joo! :darryl:

u lucky bastid.. tht is one clean Z :omgbd: loving it!! how much power does it put down?

:driving: Thanks guys, I have been driving the car all over the place, I have already put like 300 miles on her. It does have a few blemishes here and there. Some of the weather stripping is falling off in the doors and under the hood that needs replacing.

As for power, I have re-searched that the 2.8L is putting down only about 170hp, 164lbs of torque stock. I have a feeling that the head is a 71 and the bottom end is a 2.8l. The 71 heads had the highest compression out of the Z cars 1981 and before. With the other mods it has, I am not sure of the power output. My butt dyno tells me its putting down around 180-190 to the crank, but its just a feeling. The car is super light, curb weight is 2,200-2,300lbs, so it could be just that.

I had a stock 2002 wrx wagon nose to nose merging onto the freeway from 30mph till about 70mph, I am going to have to inspect the suspension before anymore highway driving just to be safe, since it is almost 40 years old.

00accord91

Reaction score
cmon everyone chant with me, swap a LS1! LS1! LS1! lol its clean as hell tho for its age. niec pic up bruh

Deshon2688

Reaction score
nice pickup man! i wish there were more drugged up sellers around here letting cars like this go for so cheap... :sad:

Back