My New Toy!

Chorilored

Reaction score
looks nice Alex. I wish I was AWD :(
You should paint the IC black so you can be a super sleeper lol

akoutmos

Reaction score
Wow.. How was it converted to AWD bro? From AWD wagon, or a Subie chassis? I've seen that done too..

It's running the crv manual trans, and the driveshaft (with the viscous differential), rear diff and axels off of the wagovan. I had to shave the rear tires a little bit to match the rotation speed of the front versus the back since the final drives are different (crv vs wagovan). The only other mod that was done was the meshing of the wagovan trailing arms with the eg civictrailing arms. No subie stuff here....just Honda. Pretty clean cut swap actually lol.

looks nice Alex. I wish I was AWD :(
You should paint the IC black so you can be a super sleeper lol
This is my DD....i'm not allowed to mod it...only fix it. Painting counts as a mod :jae: lol

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
Any AWD vehicle is great to have in my book, especially an eg with it curb weight, load of fun I'm sure. Congrat on your new toy

doubleclutch

Reaction score
that civic is beautiful. congrats! its sick civics like that that almost make me wish i bought another civic instead of my accord... ur lucky to have both!! lol and awd to top it off? that car is gonna treat u well haha good luck with it. keep the updates coming

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Car is a monster ! I was going to ask you whether you purchased this car or not.

Damn imagine this car on the track. Probably be keeping up with some AWD cars easily.

akoutmos

Reaction score
Hopefully going next weekend. I wanna see her get into the 10s! I don't wanna break anything though....wagovan parts are hard to find :/

Back