Nashville Blizzard!! (updated Feb 1st!!!)

finch13

Reaction score
Re: Nashville Blizzard!!

Well, icy roads are no joke. That will shut down roads here easy. In fact, I-35 in southern Minnesota and Iowa have permanent gates because it gets closed so frequently.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Yea I was watching that front move in on friday at work, hoping some warm air would push it up here, no luck. It's just cold here.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

Well after about 8 hours of sledding I am about done. Probably went down the hill maybe 30 times today, which means walking up it. I am going to go sleep for a few days and then be back with stories and pictures

hiddengamer7

Reaction score

You should do car sledding. Tie a rope to the tow hook and drag someone on a saucer behind it in a snowy parking lot.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score

You should do car sledding. Tie a rope to the tow hook and drag someone on a saucer behind it in a snowy parking lot.

We do that when the snow is not very bad. But if our neighborhood road is covered in snow then it is much better sledding since we can get up to around 25mph. I will have to get my sisters camera to upload some videos.

Last edited:

Millz

Reaction score
lol you guys got more snow in this one snowfall than we got up here in toronto so far this winter

nice pics eric

Back