new forum skins

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
lol. That's like asking someone how much money they make at their job.

Not at all.
I'm asking for the code that makes up the styling of the page. Nothing more.
Not similar whatsoever. Can't affect the website whatsoever. Literally 0 repercussions.

RaVaGeSpEeD

Reaction score
if the admin says no, then i would advise to drop the issue

not persisting, simply stating that the source code for a design template isn't anything to worry about.
i could easily just right click and strip it myself, but that takes time.
I just wanted a clean-cut organized version, but I understand why he says no. Takes time on his part.

Not similar to asking $ info whatsoever.

//am an L2 technician for Dell

iHazSnail

Reaction score
not persisting, simply stating that the source code for a design template isn't anything to worry about.
i could easily just right click and strip it myself, but that takes time.
I just wanted a clean-cut organized version, but I understand why he says no. Takes time on his part.

Not similar to asking $ info whatsoever.

//am an L2 technician for Dell

totally off-topic but could you please tell them at dell when someone calls you for tech support, stop transferring them to 904902375487328 extensions to keep giving the info 904902375487328 times over and over again.

Sorry for being random but last night was horrible with dell.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I'll add to that. They have a bad habit of hiring tech help that cannot speak English clearly. Luckily I know a good deal about computers so when I have called in the past it was not a huge problem. But there are middle aged women calling that know nothing about computers as it is, and they are frusterated with their problem then they have to speak to someone they cannot understand, and it exacerbates the situation.

Anyway, back to OT.

Back