Not exactly eye candy..

SilverAggie

Reaction score
I like watching it rip the motor out like it's ripping the guts out of something, then gently setting it down.

Hahaha that was my favorite part too. Kinda sad to see those parts go to waste. But street racing is stupid and kills many innocent people every year. The owner's were careless and immature for ever being involved in such activities.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I agree with you but why destroy them and not find a way to make some $$$ and donate to charity etc. Maybe its just me though..

Fuk it, all ricers should get their cars destroyed. They should watch it happen too, they're lucky that they are losing a car instead of killing someone. That would be a much bigger bill to pay...

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I agree that the people should lose their car, but why crush them. I know its to prove a point, but i just think that there is better ways of going about it.

stanleybb50

Reaction score
I agree with you but why destroy them and not find a way to make some $$$ and donate to charity etc. Maybe its just me though..

+1

i live in the area. seen it. it's old.

1. street racing is stupid, immature act. no excuses.
2. regardless of how much of money the owner spent, how much of work done, obviously they don't deserve to own those cars especially if they do not know how to take care of their car.
3. it maybe sad to see those parts destroyed, but i don't feel bad for nether for owners, time they wasted, effort they put in, nor money they spent.

glad to see more killing-machines get destroyed.

Also +1

turbo_911

Reaction score
wow that sucks, btw the civic was turbocharged...
and those rims in intergra were the toughest ones, didn't even bent...

Back