NSX faster than GTR :)

nyknick1015

Reaction score
better hope the nsx tranny can handle the power and launches... we all know the gt-r's cant...

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Disgrace. I hate new automobile styling for the Honda/Acura line.

It's like they took all the 'new generation' auto-design graduates and let them have a field day. The image blows.

This NSX = fail.

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Dang that dosent look like a nsx at all one of my buddy has a stock nsx 91 and it looks more super than that. Its looks more like a concept for an s2000 as of right now. The v10 is cool since honda does make v8 and v10 race motors and hopefully that tech will find its way into the motor but the desingers have totally lost what I would call a super car look. Im sure everything but the body is gonna be freank dope.

A-cord

Reaction score
this def doesn't live up to the nsx name. what happened to the aggressive low stance? MR drivetrain? the taillights!?! 21st century honda for the most part, so far has just constantly given us endless crap.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
21st century honda for the most part, so far has just constantly given us endless crap.

Sadly, this really is beginning to ring true. In the 80's and 90's Honda had my heart, but now it only has my shaking fist of disapproval!!!

ActNow

Reaction score
Speaking of S2k's, I seen a cover of some car mag. (can't remember the name) in the local 7-11 and it was revealing a newer version called S3000 or S3k. It looked alot like what the NSX is supposed to be. I didn't give it a second look cause it wasn't one of my fav. mags.

Oh btw this nsx doesn't have the looks at all to back up that V10. They had better come out with a optional lip kit or something!

Back