NSX faster than GTR :)

AngusTEx

Reaction score
I don't know what the big deal is. The drawings are just speculation and artist renderings. Nothing official from Honda. Same thing for the "S3000" which is R&T artist rendered.

And the NSX being faster than the GT-R....well u would hope so considering they have an extra 2 years to tweak things out before its 2011 m.y.

1slosedan

Reaction score
seems like Honda doesn't know how to build anything other than a NA sports car

and don't start the "no replacement for displacement" noob, there's enough trash in this thread to get started down that road

Dude I love me some Honda, but there is a point where it's ok to admit that there isn't a true replacement for displacement. There is some cars, like the GTR that have made good power out of a v6, but look at the majority...

Viper=v10
Lambo= v12
Veyron= boosted w16
Carrera GT=v10
Ford GT, Corvette zr1= boosted, v8s.
SL AMG mercedes= v12, if you opt for the highest output engine.

Almost all companys have the 4,6,8 cylinder models, but when they want true power throughout the powerband they go for a high displacement engine.

You can disrespect me all day and call me a noob, but look at the facts homeboy.

Jeremiah

Reaction score
That's how I feel. It's not an NSX.

Same way I feel about the new Chargers. They're nice cars, but it's a foor door - shouldn't have been called a Charger.

What's next? A front wheel drive Supra?

Well, they made the Celica front wheel drive. It was a rear wheel drive.

turboputz

Reaction score
I got no problems with a V10. I bet it will sound amazing in a way that a TT V6 never could.

The RL might not have V8, but it should.
For as heavy as that car is with the AWD it needs more torque to complete with other flagship sedans in the luxury class.

From what I see, Honda/Acura is falling behind in some respects.
I think they need this NSX to beat the GT-R.
There is something to prove here.

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
that thing is an ugly excuse for a nsx.. they should have stayed with the previous look and just upgraded to a v-10.. not sexc at all... :tgf:

6genaccord

Reaction score
the back looks like a hybrid between an aston martin and a supra... and the front looks like an oversized s2k...

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
The truth is the truth
There is NO replacement for dsplacement.
Period.
It seems like the easiest/quickiestway to make power is to put in some type of force induction.
Everyone is talking Turbo this, supercharge that
I would like to see more car manufactures challenge their engineers to produce a car that's naturally aspirated and can compete with with it's competitors who choose to use force induction

1slosedan

Reaction score
The truth is the truth
There is NO replacement for dsplacement.
Period.
It seems like the easiest/quickiestway to make power is to put in some type of force induction.
Everyone is talking Turbo this, supercharge that
I would like to see more car manufactures challenge their engineers to produce a car that's naturally aspirated and can compete with with it's competitors who choose to use force induction

That's what the Viper has been doing for so long. 8.3L ftw.

Back