OEM Lip on 6.5gen Front Bumper [5sixk nuh-uh]

The Wicked One

Reaction score
just showing some support for this too. your lip looks great. a polyurethane one would be awesome.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Honda never made an OEM lip to fit an 01-02 bumper, so a copyright issue...well...isn't an issue :D

i just thought about that after i posted that comment lol in that case, lets get this in production! But then again, i hope you get some % of it since it was after all your creation.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
if they dont agree to the % deal. i'll be sending you a tip on my own ;) IF this thing gets made by baysonr.... otherwise you just get rep, ahaha.

BlackDeathV6BG

*VIP ACCORD*
Reaction score
Very nice MoneyPit! You should of shaved the upper grille and made it badgeless.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
accord816-1-1.jpg

I think it is safe to say on your behalf,

128851025063187310.jpg

acc2deff

Reaction score
This lip just brings tears to my eyes, why honda, why you
didnt think of this b4. I want it baaaad

TURBOG23

Reaction score
Somebody should make a list of all the members interested in buying this if it ever goes into production,then give it to baysonr see if they hurry up and do it...I can already tell there would be more than 100 members interested. Its just so pretty.

KnightRyder

Reaction score
i just called. Simon wasnt in so i left a message for him to call me back. will keep you guys posted. if he says he MAY be interested then i'll create a separate thread where we can all sign up and show support for it being made.

Back